CONTACT US FOR VAT FREE PURCHASES.
The ATC SCM20PSL Pro is a active two-way studio monitor that combines outstanding bass response and dynamic range in a compact package. Equipped with a groundbreaking 6.5-inch Super Linear mid/bass driver, a 1-inch dual-suspension S-spec tweeter and an all-discrete MOSFET class A/B amplifier, SCM20ASL monitors deliver balanced, neutral sound with astonishgly low distortion.
The ATC SCM20ASL Pro features a 1-inch soft dome S-spec tweeter with an innovative dual suspension design for pristine high-end. S-spec tweeters combine an exceptionally powerful motor assembly with a lightweight coil former for an extended frequency range up to 25 kHz. Unlike conventional tweeters, S-spec tweeters offer far greater control of the voice coil and dome motion—especially at higher sound pressure levels. By reducing internal distortion, S-spec tweeters deliver improved clarity and definition, and significantly reduce listener fatigue. And with zero ferro fluid, these tweeters are guaranteed to last a lifetime.
ATC SCM20ASL Pro studio monitors are equipped with a state-of-the-art 6.5-inch Super Linear mid/bass driver for tight, powerful low end. With a unique underhung voice coil design, Super Linear drivers produce extremely low distortion, even at high SPLs. SCM20PSL Pro studio monitors feature a 150mm bass cone with a grafted 75 mm soft dome to for an extremely wide dynamic range, making them an excellent choice for post production projects.
ATC SCM20ASL Pro studio monitors use an innovative bi-amplified design to provide 300 total watts of power for crystal-clear distortion-free sound. With 250W powering the Super Linear mid/bass driver and an additional 50W for the S-spec tweeter, SCM20ASL Pro studio monitors offer impressive headroom and class-leading transparency at any volume level.
- Drivers: LF 6.5”/150 mm Super Linear, HF 1”/25 mm Dual-Suspension ‘S-Spec’ Tweeter
- Amplitude linearity: 80 Hz – 20 kHz (±2 dB)
- Cut-off frequencies: 55 Hz – 25 kHz (-6 dB freestanding)
- Dispersion: ±80° coherent horizontal, ±10° coherent vertical
- Maximum continuous: SPL 108 dB (per pair @ 1 m)
- Audio input: Rear panel mounted female XLR (pin 2 +ve)
- Input sensitivity: 1 V/2 V RMS or +2.2/+8.2 dBu via switch (ref. bass full output)
- Input sensitivity trim: 0 dB to -6 dB (via rear panel pot)
- Total input sensitivity range: 1 V/+2.2 dBu to 4 V/+14.2 dBu
- Input impedance: 10 kΩ per leg
- Amplifier output power: Bass 200 W continuous, HF 50 W continuous (1% THD)
- Crossover frequency: 2.1 kHz
- Crossover filters: 2nd order/12 dB/oct critically damped with phase compensation
- Low frequency shelf cut/boost: 80 Hz, -2 dB to +3 dB in 1 dB steps (via rear panel rotary switch)
- Overload protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction (inc. front panel mounted ‘limit’ LED)
- Amplifier thermal trip circuit
- Cabinet Dimensions (HxWxD) : 450 x 250 x 392 mm (17.7″ x 8.8″ x 15.4″)
- Weight: 28 kg/61.6 lb (per cabinet)