CONTACT US FOR VAT FREE PURCHASES.
The ATC SCM Series are the first professional studio monitors to feature a custom-designed 3” mid-range driver for enhanced detail and clarity. The ATC SCM25A Pro also features a 7” bass driver to deliver an extended low frequency response. Designed for near or mid-field monitoring, the SCM25A Pros are perfect for professional producers, engineers and artists.
The SCM25A Pro is the smallest in the SCM Series and features a 25 mm neodymium soft dome tweeter, a hand-built 3” soft dome mid driver, and a hand-built 7˝ carbon-paper cone bass driver. The built-in 235 W class A/B 3-way amplifier delivers a crystal-clear frequency response even at high volumes. SCM Series monitors undergo individual frequency, gain and phase optimization at the ATC manufacturing facility.
Unlike most studio monitors, the SCM Series monitors aren’t going to make your music sound better, they’re going to point out every little flaw in your mix, and that’s the point. Hi-fi speakers are great for listening to records, but when you’re actually making records you need a neutral monitor that reveals as much information as possible.
Speakers with hyped lows and highs cause engineers to create inverse mixes that are weak and dull. Because SCM Series monitors offer a flat, neutral frequency response, you can make more informed decisions and create better mixes faster.
Most two-way speakers place the crossover frequency between 1.5 kHz and 2 kHz which often creates an unbalanced midrange, resulting in a lack of clarity. ATC SCM Series monitors feature a custom 3” driver that focuses on 380 Hz - 3.5 kHz, allowing you to monitor your midrange with more accuracy.
The ATC SCM Series offers high-performance in the most compact form possible. While SCM Series monitors are right at home sitting on the meter bridge in a recording studio, they’re equally at home in many other settings, such as post-production houses or rack-mounted in broadcast studios.
- 25 mm soft dome tweeter
- ATC hand built 2"/75 mm soft dome mid driver
- ATC hand built 7"/175 mm carbon-paper cone bass driver
- On board 235 W class A/B three channel amplifier
- Compact size with high output and low cut-off frequency
- 6-year warranty
- Drivers: HF 25 mm soft dome, Mid 75 mm soft dome, LF 164 mm short-coil carbon paper cone
- Amplitude Linearity (±2 dB): 74 Hz - 17 kHz
- Cut-off Frequencies (-6 dB, free-standing): 47 Hz - 22 kHz
- Dispersion: ±80° Coherent Horizontal, ±10° Coherent Vertical
- Max Continuous SPL (1 meter): 109 dB
- Audio Input: Rear panel mounted female XLR (pin 2 +)
- Input Sensitivity: 1V rms (ref. full output)
- Input Sensitivity Trim: 0 dB to -6 dB/1 V – 2 V (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Input Impedance: Balanced > 10 kΩ
- Amplifier Output Power: Bass 150 W RMS, Mid 60 W RMS, High 25 W RMS
- Crossover Frequencies: 380 Hz & 3.5 khz
- Crossover Filters: 4th order critically damped with phase compensations
- Low Frequency Boost: 0 dB to +3 dB at 40 Hz (continuously variable via rear panel trimmer)
- Overload Protection: Active FET momentary gain reduction
- Dimensions (H x W x D): 264 x 430 x 369 mm (10.4˝ x 16.9˝ x 14.5˝); Handles add an 39 mm/1.5 ″ to depth.
- Weight: 30 kg / 66 lb (per cabinet)