Building on BURL Audio’s reputation of sonic superiority, BURL Audio introduces the ultimate in control room monitoring, the B26 ORCA. The B26 ORCA utilizes the same analog, all discrete circuit path philosophy as other BURL AUDIO products with an emphasis on the ultimate in sonic transparency and 3D stereo imaging.
Now with BURL NextGen Analog circuitry, the B26 ORCA sounds better than ever. Featuring the NEW BOPA10 and BOPA8 op amps, the B26 will deliver tighter bass and higher definition throughout the audio spectrum. Instruments and mixes have a more 3D sound, with wider stereo image and even more depth while preserving the original shape and harmonic balance of the source. If you thought the current BURL Audio products sounded great, these new analog designs are sure to blow your mind.
Evolve your listening, mixing and mastering through the B26 ORCA and give you and your ears an unfair competitive advantage.
- Direct coupled, discrete, class-A signal path
- 3 stereo mix inputs, 2 stereo tape return inputs, RCA stereo input
- 2 stereo speaker outputs
- Audiophile 0.1% matched resistor, stepped attenuator for control room level
- Independent studio/phones send and level
- External meter output
- Control room and studio headphone outputs
- BURL NextGen Analog circuit