CONTACT US FOR VAT FREE PURCHASES.
Core 59 – the flagship of our high-end professional reference monitor series – is that monitor. This three-way speaker features uncompromising class-D amplification, cutting-edge digital signal processing, a super-inert 32mm-thick baffle and a flat bass response down to 36Hz at -6dB.
It’s a serious system designed for serious audio professionals. Core 59 has been made for the highest-demand environments that recording engineers, mixers, producers, and editors work in – and has been specifically designed to solve many of the monitoring issues that career professionals face every day.
When we revolutionised studio monitoring with the AIR series, we also revolutionised speaker positioning. Literally. AIR made it possible to use a three-way speaker in multiple orientations without compromising the midrange driver and tweeter’s phase response by using sealed midrange and tweeter assemblies that can be rotated in the cabinet.
Core 59’s Orbit baffle rotates too, so you can use it in left, right, or centre-channel orientation. You can even position the woofer above the tweeter/midrange assembly to accommodate placement in front of a console in an LCR array.
We’ve designed Core 59 for you. We’ve designed it to be used however and wherever you need it – whether that’s for near-field, mid-field or main monitoring, or in soffit-mounted set-ups. It’s made for music mastering, mixing, and recording; theatrical re-mixing; editorial and sound design for games or anywhere else you need an uncompromising critical monitoring system.
Core 59 is ready to be installed in high-SPL immersive audio and other multi-channel environments with both analogue and digital connectivity, DSP controlled acoustic response, and versatile positioning. That means complete tonal consistency whatever your monitoring needs.
It really does give you everything you need to hear.
Features & Specs:
- Tweeter: 1in
- Midrange: 5in
- Woofer: 9in
- Inputs: Analogue and AES3 digital inputs
- Maximum 24-bit/192 kHz: Depending on input signal
- Maximum SPL: 112 dB @ 1 m anechoic, 118 dB half space
- Specification sheet for Core part 1
- Crossover frequency: 385 Hz (LF/MF) / 5000 Hz (MF/HF)
- Frequency response: 36 Hz – 31 kHz -6 dB
- Frequency response: 42 Hz – 27 kHz +/- 3 dB
- Principle: Front-loaded bass reflex
- Amplifiers: Pascal Class-D. HF 150 W / MR 500 W / LF 500 W
- Dimensions (WxDxH): 280 x 380 x 550 mm (11 x 15 x 21 11/16in)
- Weight: 24.6 kg (54.2 lb)