The MPDI-4 is as musical as it is powerful and flexible. It features 4 individual Mic Preamp/DI circuits housed in a single 1RU chassis.
With by-passable transformers, switchable output headroom, and adjustable THD characteristics, the sound of the MPDI-4 can range from astonishingly pristine to warm, thick, and harmonically colorful. It may well be the only preamp that is truly perfect for every situation!
- -10 to -60 dB boost range (in stepped 5 dB increments)
- Switchable -20 dB input pad and -10 dB output pad
- Instrument DI
- Switchable 600 ohm output load
- Switchable Low impedance mode ideal for passive ribbon microphones
- Front panel XLR–1/4" (DI) combo input
- Phase reverse switch
- + 48 V phantom power
- Bypass-able input and output transformers
- Inputs/Outputs (all XLR):
- Mic-pre Input
- Mic-pre direct Line Output